Monday, December 13, 2021

Intro Post!

 




Hey everyone, I'm Conrad. This is my blog where I just write whatever's on my mind.

Here are some fun facts about me--

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese and Hot Dogs

Favorite Soda: Pepsi

Favorite Ice Cream Color: Rocky Road

Favorite Cookie: Chewy Chips Ahoy!

Silver Or Gold? Gold

How Do You Take Your Coffee? A little bit of cream and two sugars.

McDonalds Order: McNuggets, Fries and a Large Oreo McFlurry

Astrological Sign: Cancer

Favorite Movie Of All Time: The Big Lebowski

Favorite Disney Movie: Mulan

Favorite Musicians: Beyonce, Miles Davis, and Ella Fitzgerald

Favorite Song: My Funny Valentine by Miles Davis

Favorite Book: I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou

Go-to bagel order: Veggie Cream Cheese on a Toasted Sesame Bagel

Favorite Flower: Sunflowers

Pet Peeve: Spam Calls, Rude people...uh...

That's all for now! PS If you know me IRL...please don't mention this blog to my roommates.

-Conrad



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road To Sobriety ~ A Poem by Conrad Harris

 This is a poem I wrote recently called "The Road To Sobriety". Getting clean has been hard and this is how I'm able to just.....